Wednesday 3 August 2016

Set Your Style Code Wear "Brumano"


Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.  Your dressing style represents your taste, personality and even your nature. That’s why it is being said that dress how you want to be addressed. 

Dressing sense varies from person to person. Some people like bright and fancy clothing, whereas others like to wear light & dull shades.  Usually women are considered style conscious but style and appropriate selection of clothing is crucial for both men and women. In contrast to women, men have limited clothing options. May be that is the reason of limited number of online stores dealing in men’s wear.

Today I am going to share my shopping experience with an online store named “Brumano”. Last week, it was my brother’s birthday. As usual I forgot wishing him. As penalty I was liable to give him a gift of his own choice. He asked for a “Denim Shirt” (Clever Boy I must say). I started searching denim shirts online just to get an idea. While searching an online store named “Brumano” passed before my eyes. KABOOM!!! It awestruck me in such a way, there was no other option but to place an order immediately that I actually did. “Brumano” is a newly launched online store equipped with wide range of men’s clothing.  

Boy O Boy! It was classy. I couldn’t stop myself to be impressed by the website. It was well designed, well-run and user friendly. I started exploring the collection. Man! Every shirt was designed sophisticatedly in order to cater the needs of modern man. “Brumano” has everything a man needs to look chic such as trousers, Jackets, sweaters and accessories.  Shirts are classified in following categories Plain, Check, Denim, Dobby, Printed, Stripes, Linen & Elbow Patch. Each category has an overwhelming variety. 




As I clicked on “Denim” an option given in shirt category “Dark Blue Denim Shirt” immediately grabbed my attention. Yes! That was what my brother asked me for. I immediately placed the order and the ordering process was too easy. Just add the product into the card, provide some basic info and here we go. It’s done. The cautiously designed size cart helped me to select the appropriate size. Moreover, free shipping and fifteen day return/exchange policy made me more comfortable about placing the order on “Brumano”. 

Usually online shopping is considered risky. As you never know what will come out from the parcel. I was in huff as was not sure about quality. As soon as I received the parcel, I was stress-free to see the quality was worth the price tag. It was enough to make me happy that Fabric & Stitching both were of high quality.  

Quality can be judged by the images.




Well right now I can’t quote anything about the durability as it’s too early. I will update you about it as soon as the shirt will be washed.  The “dark Blue Denim” shirt came with price tag of PKR 3400. Some people may find this costly but the fabric quality, elegant style & arty stitching fairly justify it. Finally my brother is more than happy and that’s what matters to me the most. 

Any how you may check out the whole collection of Brumano by clicking Here

You can track “Brumano” on social media as well. Just click on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and find out something exclusive for yourself.    

1 comment:

  1. Great Post
    love it
    Brumano is Great!!
    i love to wear Brumano!!


    http://iamaliyankhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete