Monday 12 December 2016

"Bogo" A Bundle of Amazing Buy-One-Get-One Offers


Are you a foodie? Do you spend half of your pocket money or salary to pay for food? Do you friend with some foodie “Bhukar” kind of people who ask for treat for no reason and don’t stop demanding until you feed those hungry locust? Or you are a housewife with a generous husband or with bad cooking skills? 

If you are any of above mentioned personalities, I have a news for you. Bogo has come to rescue you. Now question is what is Bogo? Right? Okay let me tell you about Bogo first. It is a voucher book containing more than hundred discount vouchers mostly “Buy One Get One Free” shopping vouchers of over 40 eateries, services and online shopping stores. Isn’t amazing? 




Now I am going to tell you how it works? Firstly you have to buy the BOGO book (Of course) by ordering online or calling the call centre (+92 332 646 2646). The voucher book will be delivered to you within 2 days. You can also purchase the book at leading super stores soon.

After purchasing the book you have to activate your Bogo by SMSing bg###### to 8874 or call +92 332 646 2646. This is a one-time activation step. After activation go to the outlet of your choice, (don’t forget to take the book or voucher) and present the voucher before ordering/using the service. Then? Then just sit back, relax and enjoy your free meal or service. 



My Experience: 
Alright let me tell you the details how I became bogofied. Recently I received a bogo book and I was amazed to see that discount vouchers of almost all good eateries. I was too excited to use them but thanks to my busy routine. The hectic week kept me engaged in such a way that I totally forget about it (Sorry Bogo). Well after a week as soon I got some time I called and ordered a pizza, told the customer care representative about Bogo and VOILA. I got two pizzas in the price of one. (I just had to pay tax for the other pizza but still it was saving of almost PKR 700). Gosh! A book of PKR 1500 saved PKR 700 on usage of single voucher and there are more than 100 such vouchers. Boy O Boy! It is marvelous. Eat double and pay for one! What else a foodie could dream about? 


There are some terms and conditions that are clearly mentioned on each and every voucher. You have to read them carefully as the term and condition will let you know for which branch this voucher is valid specifically, what services you could get (dine-in/takeaway/home delivery) and much more.
Moreover there are some discount vouchers for retail brands and some online shopping portals like Telemart.pk and Snug. The terms and conditions vary brand to brand so better read out carefully before setting off for the food /shopping venture to avoid any inconvenience.


If we compare the benefits of Bogo to its price you will find out that it’s a complete steal.  In my opinion Bogo is the must have for every Lahori. 

Price and Availability:
The Bogo Lahore Book is available at BOGO WEBSITE for the price of PKR 1500/- 

In case you have any doubt or confusion regarding Bogo, you can always talk to the customer care personal at their live chat on the website. They are efficient enough to clear your doubts and mitigate your confusions. 

Well Boys & Girls, I am sure you are going to order your Bogo after checking out this review. Don’t forget to share your Bogofied experience with me. 

4 comments:

  1. Wowwww surely a great deal book, hoping it arrives to isloo soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Love using bogo vouchers, it has made me eat out a bit too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found it interesting how your notes only focus on website..
    หนังตลก

    ReplyDelete