Friday 31 July 2015

Looking for a good foundation? Here it is "W7 Skin Fresh Foundation "Sand Beige" "

Asslam o Alaikum My Dear Friends!!!

Today, I am going to discuss a foundation that is recently launched in Pakistan. Yahh you are right .....W7 Skin Fresh Foundation "Sand Beige". Have a look.

Packing:

W7 Skin Fresh Foundation "Sand Beige" comes in a glass bottle with a pump. Pump throws a decent amount of foundation with each push. It also caters the hygiene issue as the remaining amount of foundation keeps untouched and clean. A transparent plastic c over the pump provides additional safety and protects the pump from dust. Glass bottle is a risk as it could be broken during travelling. So, be careful ladies....:)


What Product Claims:

Here you can see what W7 Skin Fresh Foundation "Sand Beige" claims.

My Experience:

I have been searching for a good foundation for a long time. I tried many but no one satisfied me even Maybelline Dream matte mouse foundation didn't impress me. Read in detail Here

Once I went to launch of W7 cosmetics. Remember???? You can read details Here. I tried W7 Skin Fresh Foundation there and I liked it. Since then, I wanted to give it a try. Finally I put my hands on it. A buddy of mine sent me W7 Skin Fresh Foundation "Sand Beige" as Eid gift..... Yupppyyyy... :)

If I claim, W7 Skin Fresh Foundation "Sand Beige" is a gem of foundations, it won't not so wrong. Yes Girls!!! it delivers all what it claims. Blends like a dream, applies evenly even with fingers. Coverage depends on quantity applied. After 5 minutes of application W7 Skin Fresh Foundation "Sand Beige" sets on skin and makes the skin smooth, fresh, flawless in short BEAUTIFUL....:) It really keeps the skin fresh for hours ( Good 4 to 5 hours).

It doesn't appear cakey or heavy on skin. People having oily skin need to put some compact powder over it in order to set it. Yesterday, after few hours of application I put some water on my face ....and you know what I was looking fresh with a natural flawless skin. :) Cool enough ? It is available in 5 shades.
I have oily  and combination skin so, I have to use compact powder on every foundation. Moreover, indoor it will stay for good 4 to 5 hours otherwise nothing could resist in hot and humid weather of June July. :)  

Overall I loved this magical foundation and highly recommend it. It magically makes your skin fresh and attractive and conceals all imperfections, blemishes and marks efficiently.   

Pros:
Gives flawless skin within minutes.
Nice coverage and blends easily even with fingers.
Keeps the skin fresh for hours.
Gives true value of money.

Cons:
Glass bottle can be break.
You find it costly.
You have to give touch up after 3 or 4 hours if you have oily or combination skin. 

Availability :
You can buy W7 Skin Fresh Foundation "Sand Beige" from ALFATEH, Lahore. W7 cosmetics are available online on Beautified.pk . Price of W7 Skin Fresh Foundation "Sand Beige" is PKR 1395/-.

Hope you will like the review. For any suggestion, feedback, even criticism ( HATH HOLA RAKH K PLZ ;) ) you may contact me on any of them, FACEBOOK, Twitter, BLOGLOVIN, Google + or can email me. Waiting for your lovely comments. Don't forget to follow me .Take really good care of yourselves. LOVE YOu...  TATO :)





36 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous !!! I love the clarity of pictures and honesty of the reviews by you ! Keep it up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupppy Thank you so much. Convey facts about a product is my first priority. :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a very nice foundation,thanks for sharing your views on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to use liquid foundations as they are not only easy to use but are more easy to apply especially when one is at rush. Just one query, does this foundation appear grey on skin and does it gives matte finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't appear grey. It just make the skin fresh and if you will put some compact powder over it, it will give a fresh and matte look. On normal or dry skin it will give a matte finish without adding powder. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for introducing us to a good new foundation :) Please do mention your skin type, skin tone and shade just an estimate so we can get a better idea for ourselves. Also please do mention the weather conditions you used it in and also if you used compact powder or a fixing spray. I hope this is not asking for too much :D Keep up the good work -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh for sure Dear... Adding a paragraph in review with * sign on your demand.

      Delete
  5. Oh mein sadqy, you dont need to say sorry like this my bunny.
    Oh my eyes were on their foundation so now it help me to select something from W7 foundation range. :)
    Tell me the name who gifted you this beauty baby ;) J/K

    Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Fakhra .... Your comment literally stole my heart. You are such a sweet heart. I am lucky that I have you as a friend. Muaaaaah
      Shumail from Shumails Beauty & Fashion Blog, who is one of my Jigar ka tootas gifted me this pearl. :)

      Delete
  6. Great review! I must try this foundation too <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This foundation looks too good but I have oily skin ....nice review dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have oily skin and I found it good. You must give it a try. :)

      Delete
  8. Awww I am so glad that you are back with interesting reviews. After reading your review I also so much wanna give it a try. Will definitely get it soon. And as I can see in pictures the shade is perfect match for you. Great review sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like an amazing foundation. However the wear time could be a bit better. I am always in search for a better foundation. This might be the next :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes give it a try....I am sure you will have no regrets. :)

      Delete
  12. Welcome back dear! :)
    Sounds good but a little stay time would have been better. I have an extremely oily skin so I am still looking out for a foundation that work so I might give it a try! :)

    Momina xx
    ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Love....you must try it ... even if it has low staying power but it keeps skin fresh for long time . :)

      Delete
  13. ooh this look really good. even the packaging looks all fresh. Very nice review btw =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. good review Minsa. I am glad your'e doing awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fatemah... Its all because of your support and appreciation.

      Delete
  15. i like all those W7 products i have used till now, i am glad this foundation is good too, would love to try for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This seems really good. Love your review

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a good foundation, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete