Monday 18 May 2015

Bloggers Meetup & W7 Cosmetic launch in Lahore

Hello Ladies !!!!

Last Friday I attended the very first meetup of my blogging career. It was arranged by W7 Cosmetics Pakistan. Well it was my first experience but still I tried to capture maximum movements for you people. 

W7 is a UK based brand and after trying Sleek I have become an admirer of UK brands as they are providing quality stuff with very reasonable price tags. I tried and swatch many products of W7 and found every thing superb. W7 has a great product line..... ranging from lip pencils to foundations, primers to concealers,in short it has every thing. :) Have a look. After all a picture is worth a thousand words.



This is not the entire product range of W7. Huge stuff is still in shipping process and soon you will see that on counters of leading stores and would be able to buy online on "Beautified.pk".

Let me tell you the story from start. Though I am not a reporter but will try my best to report the event . So, here we go.....

As we enter the premises, the lovely stuff of W7 was arranged in a eye catching manner on a table. We means me and two other bloggers which had reached there before me. :) In start we just sit and have introduction of each other. As soon all bloggers reached , we all rush over the stuff. We were taking pictures, testing products and discussing about their quality. It seemed that the only purpose of our lives was to explore W7 Cosmetics.....:)


Nobody could wait, ;)
Check out these lovely palettes. 




Have a look on Mascara Range...There are some other Mascara too....


Some lovely concealers......


Here are swatch of some lip products....I must say W7 has adorable lip products. literally, can't wait to grab all.


My most favorite matte glosses.  
Some other products of W7...




As it was my first meet up so naturally I was little bit hesitate in start but eventually as I met with others bloggers, my hesitation just disappeared.  LOVELY LAHORI BLOGGERS!!! YOU ROCKS!!!!!!

CEO and Brand Manager of "W7 Cosmetics Pakistan" were our host. Both were humble and friendly. Their cool attitude made this event a fun event instead of a formal meetup. The hospitality and warm reception they gave to us was incredible. 

It will be unfair if it don't mention the food specially. Our hosts arranged delicious and lavish food for us which increased the flavor of event. Here you can see. 


In the end the Team of W7 gave a charming goody bag to each blogger. The bright colored goody  bag was so pretty. I equally loved the bag and stuff.....;) 


This is what I got in goody bag. 

So, Girls get ready, soon W7 will be available on leading stores and Beautified.pk and believe me the W7 products have worth. So, grabbed as much as you could. :) 

Here is the W7 CEO along with Brand's Manager and all bloggers.

Let me say in John Cena's style...." You Can't see me"..:) 

So, it was all I experienced. Hope you people enjoyed it too. Feel free to comment. :) Take very good care of yourselves. Love you all.  TATo....






34 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What a quick comment :) :) :)..Yes Huda it was a fun event.

      Delete
  2. Wow. Every thing looks great yummy food and yummylisicious cosmetics. Pictures are also great. I am glad you attended the event. By the way....... where are you hidden.....in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Honey.... Haha I am in the picture....so find me if you can...:)

      Delete
  3. Great post minsa! Loved everything about it... The pictures are so tempting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I can't see you :( great post and I love all but especially lip swatches. Yummy food. I am sure you had fun .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah Dear it was a fun event ....No doubt W7 Lip products are incredible.Many of them are top of my wish list. ;)

      Delete
  5. Seems like a fun event. Everyone is looking great am sure you will be looking fab <3 Great post, will be waiting for your reviews on these products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Honey ..... Comments of lovely fellows motivate me ...:)

      Delete
  6. Haven't tried any other of their products except for the bronzer. The brand seems promising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will try bronzer soon :) Thank you Dear for visiting and lovely comment. :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats on your first meetup! ^_^ <3 The goodies all look amazing! Waiting for your reviews! ;) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thanks Dear .... review will be publish soon... :)

      Delete
  8. very nice review minsa,,, you girls had lots of fun their pizza looks yummy waiting for the reviews now
    with love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Yah Dear it was a nice event... Review will be on blog soon.

      Delete
  9. ohhh super cool.....amazing pictures and amazing review...waiting for the detail review.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you must have enjoyed so much.Great event.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mouthwatering food and great event! Can't wait to see the reviews of the goodies you received :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon you will be read the reviews Dear ..... Thanks for visiting <3 :)

      Delete
  12. Indeed the event and products were amazing. I particularly enjoyed your company<3 Its Maria here wese. Dont be fooled by the name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear ...No doubt we had a great time with each other. :)

      Delete
  13. blogger's meetup is always so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems like u all had a great time :) And i love the goody bag u revieved :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a colorful and fun filled event :) Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  16. woww the event looks great .. food n makeup .. wow u guys were in heaven .. thanks for sharing
    ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice post dear how about following each other i am following you follow me back at
    www.mahasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post!

    You have a nice blog with amazing pics!

    I follow you on GFC #18, maybe you follow me back?

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowww looks like you had an amazing time!
    would you like to follow each on GFC and G+? ^^
    http://mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cool event! You people look so cute and the makeup is lovely:)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete