Wednesday 13 May 2015

Sleek i Divine "Snapshot" Palette Review & Swatches



Asslam o Alaikum Beautiful Ladies !!!!!

Here I am with a new review..... First of all thank you so much to all of them who are showing their presence on my blog and FaceBook vie comments. Thank you Sweet Hearts ....Your comments give me power to improve more. Love you Dolls....:)

Today I am going to write about Sleek i Divine "Snapshot" Palette. Sleek is a famous UK based brand but now easily available in Pakistan. Thanks to Beautified.pk as they are official distributors of Sleek in Pakistan and offering amazing products in very reasonable price. 

Sleek palettes has become my most favorite as they are of superb quality . Lets talk about the packing first.

Packing:
Sleek palettes come in a black card board box with decent font and images. Palette is made of good quality black plastic. It has a mirror and an applicator in it. Shades are covered with a plastic sheet having name of every shade. Have a look.



Sorry!!!! Brush is little dirty :)

My Experience:

Now I am going to share my experience. Sleek i Divine "Snapshot" Palette has 12 beautiful shades. Some are shimmery while some are matte. 


Shimmery Shades: Martini, Kiwi Flower, Lotus Flower, Humming Bird, Tequila Sunrise, Sunset, Green iguana. 

Matte Shades: Summer Breeze, Sand Walker, Washed Ashore, Purple Haze, Magenta Madness.

Shimmery shades are extremely smooth and pigmented. Only a single swap is enough to build a nice and visible colour. They are easy to apply, blend and stay for a good time even without using primer underneath. 


Though every shimmery shade is superb but it will be unfair if I don't mention Tequila Sunrise individually. Boy OH Boy I couldn't imagine that any orange shade can be look as beautiful. As orange eyeshadow is something, seems little odd. I mean no one want to be a TANG girl (LOL) as orange is highly associated with TANG. But this shade surprised me. It looks so nice on eyelid. Only a little shade is enough to add style n grace in your personality. (Remember !!!! put only on eye lid ....Otherwise don't blame me :)...hehe  )

Have a look on shimmery shades. Aren't they pretty???

Now talk about matte shades. Matte shades are best for summer. As in summer shimmery shades don't look good in daily routine. Sand Walker, Washed Ashore and Purple Haze are my most favorite matte shade in Sleek i Divine "Snapshot" Palette. I use Sand Walker and any colorful eye pencil or liner for day time look. Sand Walker don't appear as a shade. It just make my eyelids fair and neat. So colorful liner looks more bright and attractive. Washed assure is best for crease. The shade applied on eyelid become more visible and decent by applying Washed Ashore on crease. Purple Haze is also so pretty, pigmented, dark but fresh purple shade. I use it as a liner but putting small amount along lash line or some time put it on lower lash line. It looks pretty in both cases. Summer Breeze is little powdery but overall it is also good. Magenta Madness is little sharp shade so I didn't use it much. 
Focus on matte shades. :)

Overall I just love Sleek i Divine "Snapshot" Palette and I am going to buy more Sleek Palettes soon. Recommendation : Strongly recommended because it gives true value of money.



Price & Availability: It bought mine from Beautified.pk in PKR 1195. 

I hope you liked the review. Do you???? Tell me on FaceBook or Twitter or you may email me on fashionblidz@gmail.com for any query or suggestion. Loveyou all. Take Care. ...:) TATO



24 comments:

  1. Lovely review minsa dear! I was double minded as to buy the sleek pallete or not, but now it seems pretty clear that i am getting it,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dear!!!! I am glad that my work proved helpful for you in taking decision . :)

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful colors dear. Recently I also bought a sleek palette but that was much expensive than the one you got. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks !!! Ohh that is sad to hear that you paid high price.

      Delete
  3. Lovely shades. I need to try sleek blushers and eye palettes. These are on my wishlist for so long. Nice review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear ... You must give a try to Sleek :)

      Delete
  4. This palette contain all vibrant colors :) Cool post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this palette is looking awesome it's amazing.....
    glamorous-guilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a nice collection of bright colors. I love sleek for its pigmentation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love Sleek for the same reason. :) Thanks for visiting. :)

      Delete
  7. Awesome shades! :D lovely post thank u !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful and vibrant colors, great review :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! loving the vibrant shades :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely review dear. Nice pallet. Would follow you definitely. Me my self have ordered some products from beautified pk. Do check mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sleek palettes are perfect in every way !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Sleek and I will be getting an eyeshadow palette from them soon. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should try one. Thanks for lovely comment. :)

      Delete