Thursday 25 June 2015

Review of Drama Serial " Alvida" ...Another Absurd Production of Hum TV



Asslam Alaikum My Lovely Readers!!!!!

Hope you will be fit & fine and enjoying Ramzan. As Ramzan is the most Holy month of the year so, most of you may be trying to avoid TV but I am sure about one thing. Girls can forget dinner but they can't miss even a single episode of their favorite drama. :) :)  

Finally " Alvida" has come to end yesterday ( Thanks to ALLAH ). Even though I am not an admirer of Dramas but I have to see them just because of my mother & sister. So, I am use to and bear such torture easily. After Jugnoo (Read Review Here), Alvida was a torture for me. Yes TORTURE..... !!!! I hate plays based on vague stories. :/


I am doubtful, whether director reads the story before making the Drama or not. I mean dramas based on senseless stories are coming after one another. EHHHH STOP IT Yarrr..... Dimag ki Lassi ho jati hai ......:)

I noticed numerous flaws in Alvida so here is it's postmortem.

Lets start with hereon. The hereon of this drama was actually a  drama. Her name was Haya.
Haya was extremely fashion conscious, confident, out spoken, rude and talkative girl. (I couldn't find these all characteristics after 3 or 4 episodes may be she was a chameleon that is why she changed her attribute time by time.... ;) ) NO OFFENSE WITH SANUM JUNG !!!!!!!





Sanum Jung did worst acting of her career in this drama. It seemed that she was confused and didn't know that she want to do actually. So, she shout & shout & shout. Nothing Else.


Now tell you about Mr. Hero. Imran Abbas is doing character of Hadi. A brick can give better expressions, even a log could have more acting talent than Imran Abbas...........;) :p Such a bad actor he is. You can't judge from his facial expressions what he is trying to depict. ....hehe ... 
So, Mr. Hadi was a foreign qualified Doctor. I think he passed his degree by bribe. ( AANDAY WAICH K PASS HOYA AY ) ....All his patients passed away successfully. :) (KOI NAI BUCH DA). He was a strange creature, without ego, brain and ability of decision making. (CHAOON JIA)



The story was grrrrrrrrr totally nonsense.  Typically Miss. Haya was in love with his fair & Lovely cousin. (UNIQUE STORY NA ??? HEHE)

The most ridiculous thing was word 'TOOTI" ...Hadi had gifted a stupid toy parrot as gift so, he had a right to call Haya TOOTI ...TOOTI all the time. I mean "TOOTI" EHHHH .... I am surprised on mentality of writer .... She could use words like KABOOTRI , MAINA, CHIRYA .... as they sound nice but TOOTI ..... Grrrrr .....  :/ sounds droll na??? 

I couldn't find the exact TOOTI .... but that was something like it. :)

Well Haya BB tried her best to impress Dr. Hadi. (Even LECHAR HI HO JANDI AYY) still HADI ignored her. 

Hadi loved his cousin "SHAREEF UN NISSA and got married. 





So, Miss Haya went to her friend's house (whose husband was a THARKI) and no one knew that where she was.  (WAH WAH ..... MA SADKAY). I think her Tayi Baigum didn't want her as her daughter in law. ...:p ( CLEVER TAI AMMA) Who accepts such outspoken girl as daughter in law. ???? ;) 

Within the same year of Hadi's marriage, his wife died and left a son for nothing. (What a fast production...........;) ). Poor Sadi had no role in this drama .... even he didn't grow up with time .... and his Dr. father dam care about his growth....:P ( HE MUST BE A DUNGAR DACTAR)

Dr. Hadi after doing successful operation of a buffalo. :) 
After some time Madam Haya came back .... and Mr. Hadi has another wife. Grrrrrr. (Shadi pa Shadi ,Shadi pa Shadi.... Bht NA INSAFI HAI).


Fareesa the new wife was an item. She left her boyfriend to marry Hadi only for the sack of money. So, she ignored every thing other than shopping. :) 


After some time she have affair with her EX Boy friend. ( THE GIRL HAVING HUSBAND LIKE A BROILER CHICKEN, HAS RIGHT TO DO SO ....;) ) 

Here is Fareesa's Boyfriend.

Innocent Haya was shocked to see Hadi's new wife but this time she also has someone. :) "Mr. Rameez" who was mad about her. (PAHLAY PYAR MA PAGAL THA >>>>PHIR SUCH MA HO GYA >>>>BEECHARA)



Tayi ami immediately started praising Rameez (TA K UNKI & UN K BAITAY KI JAN CHOOTAY) . When Rameez came to meet Haya's parents you know which thing impressed Tayi Ama the most.... Rameez's Shirt..... Yah Shirt.... What a responsible tayi Ama. UFfff

They didn't conduct any inquiry about Rameez and Rameez and Haya got married.



To Justify the hero panti of Mr. Hadi , Rameez changed into a psycho right after his wedding. When anyone's wife will miss any other man all the time and wander around the house just like a dead body (Thusss Pataka), what else you can expect from guy other than to be a psycho ???

So, Rameez put Haya in many hilarious situations to test her.He put Haya in imprisonment. Madam Haya write HELPPPP on papers and throw them out of window. Unfortunately, everyone in the area was illiterate so no one came to help her. Brrrrrrrr . 



In second last episode Hadi saw his wife dating with her ex boyfriend and that MA KA LAAL came back and locked himself in his room . WAOOW WHAT AN INTELLIGENT MAN. 

Rameez threaten Haya to throw acid on her face and kill Hadi and poor soul Haya came to meet Tayi Ama and just do chit chat with Hadi instead of telling her that her husband is a psycho....Ehhhh

Finally when Haya told her family about madness of Rameez, he came to her house in night and took her with him. Hadi was sleeping nearby. MA SHA ALLAH he has a sound sleep and there was not even a single guard at gate. hehe. 

In last episode Hadi divorced FAREESA ...FINALLY ..... KHUS KUM JAHAN PAK

After long dialogues, Rameez started to beat Haya ...But HAYA had full faith that her super Hero HADI will come to save her and the same happened. Hadi drove his car faster than F-17 and reached at Rameez place in no time. Brrrr. ;0 ;P

Rameez push Haya and she fell on floor. She got a wound on back side of her head. Hadi took her to hospital and after some stupid dialogues Haya became BHALLI CHANGI. But the question is ....if she had wound on back side than why she was lying straight on bed???? heheh 

After reaching home she started acting like a Kiddo. ( KHAM KHAH KI MASSOMIAT) ...Even she dam care about her lost child. (MADAM HAD MISCARRIAGE & Had no tension ). 

Hadi Mill Gya sub kuch mill gya :p .....LOL
In the end Haya and Hadi were together ( PAY GAII THAND).....;) with same micro sized Sadi .... 

So, it was the roast of ALVIDA . There was a lot more to write but I have to keep an eye on readers convenience. :) I tried my best to keep decency and stop going beyond the belt. Hope you will like it. If Yes let me know by comments. Don't forget to follow me on all platform FACE BOOK, TWITTER, BLOGLOVIN, GOOGLE + & GFC. 
Take good care of yourselves. TATO....Love you all. 






 

38 comments:

  1. I watched till the second marriage of hadi :) Got busu after that but your review tells me i did the right thing :p funny post .thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Presently writers are doing nothing . Just Raita Pheela rai hain. ;)

      Delete
  2. Once again superbly written post by you. Just love reading your drama's postpartum. Lolz. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dear ...Your comment made my day ...:)

      Delete
  3. Zabardast yar. Really enjoyed this one as well just like the previous one. Your style is so natural and the best part is you don't let anything go beyond limits. Great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Thank you jano. I was really conscious to keep fun in limits.:)

      Delete
  4. I have watched it and apart from some minor glitches here and there I didn't find the acting bad. The story was pretty outdated though. :) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dear for putting forward your point of view. Have you seen the classic (old) dramas of PTV? If no watch few like Rozee, Shub Daig, Khwaja & Son, Tanhayaan, Dhoop Kinaray etc, compare the acting skills of those actors with actors of latest dramas. You will feel the huge difference. :)

      Delete
  5. sounds like good 1 but i dont watch these dramas at all :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I didn't like this Drama at all :)

      Delete
  6. I didn't watch this drama ....but I can stop laughing till the end...
    I love the review and looking forward for your excellent work ....
    with lots of love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you for such a nice comment. Such comments give me courage and power to improve. Love you too. :)

      Delete
  7. I watched some episodes of this drama and it really lacked logic.I also make fun of dramas before my family and I totally enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ...It seems that some how we are some . :)

      Delete
  8. i stopped watching this drama after like few episodes bt still was curious abt the end .. thank you for the one awesome funny detailed review of the drama .. love it :)
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just realized I have never watched and followed Pakistani TV serials! In fact, I have only ever watches a few international ones as well! :D x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you my philosopher friend. LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR READING THE REVIEW :)

      Delete
  10. Haaha I really enjoy reading your drama reviews. You summed it all really well. I seriously hated how this drama ended and yes Miss Haya was not at all sad on the miss carriage and whatever happened to her. Loved the tooti part, really made me laugh. Keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Bullay Bullay ... Your comment touched my heart . Thanko

      Delete
  11. I do not watch dramas any more, and your zabardast post approves my decision :P
    I loved how you somed it up and esp ur punjabi comments in the brackets :p hahahahah I enjoyed it Gosh for the poor sould who watched this drama till end lolz
    Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanko jano :) Am Just trying to spread happiness :)

      Delete
  12. haha love the review! i didnt like the show although i still watched it:p but i think i missed the last episodes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you have known about end ...Hope you have no regrets to missed last episodes now. :)

      Delete
  13. Ahahahahaha.Loved your post and gad I didn't watched it :) keep it up,xoxo :)

    annmakeupblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved your post, hilarious. I have watched the full drama and after few episodes I started hating it but still manged to watch till end. Last episode was a disaster I must say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly . :) Thank you for lovely comment.

      Delete
  15. Great review <3
    Love your post!!
    Check out my new post >>> http://styleccentricfashion.blogspot.com
    just inform me if you want to f4f in: /gfc/g+/ig/lookbook/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely blog thanks for visiting i am not interested in dramas at all http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. There are literally hundreds of ways you can make money online. Making money on the web is a growing industry that is only beginning to show its potential. Don't be left behind. You can start with something as simple as turning your hobby or something you love into web content using AdSense.decisions web series

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey, I am so thrilled I found your blog, I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and all round interesting website. Please do keep up the great work. I cannot be without visiting your blog again and again. Ishq Mein Marjawan

    ReplyDelete
  19. You completed some great factors there. I did a seek nearly the problem and determined re all folks will post when your blog. yeh rishta kya kehlata hai serial

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastically written article, if deserted all bloggers provided the thesame content as you, the net might be a far larger place.. tujhse hai raabta serial

    ReplyDelete