Friday 12 June 2015

Review of "LOREAL Paris White Perfect Purifying & Brightening Milk Form"



Asslam o Alikum Sweet Hearts !!!!!

As summer is on its peek and dull and oily face is a common problem of almost every girl. No matter every soap claims to turn you into beauty queen having healthy and attractive skin but in actual they do nothing. Even frequent use of soap also cause acne and other skin issues. So, Soap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No for me......:)



After trying numerous face washes, at last I found a gem. At least for me its a gem. As my skin is extremely sensitive so I have to be really careful in selection of skin care products. I can't use any fairness stuff as it adversely effect my skin. So, I don't try such stuff usually but tanning issues specially in summer force me to try new stuff. So,this time I tried "LOREAL Paris White Perfect Purifying & Brightening Milk Form" . 



Packing: 


"LOREAL Paris White Perfect Purifying & Brightening Milk Form" comes in a squeezable tube. As it is the most hygienic packing which keeps the product safe and clean. Overall "LOREAL Paris White Perfect Purifying & Brightening Milk Form" has decent packing. Have a look.






My Experience:

"LOREAL Paris White Perfect Purifying & Brightening Milk Form" is the first whitening product which didn't harm my skin. (ALHUMDULILLAH). From the first use, it became my favorite. It has a mild and pleasant scent. As its name exhibits, its a smooth and soft foam. Little amount is enough to create huge scum and to clean the face properly. 

Even this quantity is more than enough for a wash.  
Every wash cleans the skin deeply and keep it soft, healthy and fresh. It doesn't cause dryness at all. On the same time it keeps the skin matte but soft for good 3 to 4 hours and even more if your skin is not extremely oily. 
I didn't notice any visible whiting effect on my skin. It only balances skin tone, provides an even complexion but doesn't cut tanning. I am still happy with it as it showed friendly behavior toward my sensitive skin. Overall  "LOREAL Paris White Perfect Purifying & Brightening Milk Form" is a good choice for all types of skin specially oily and sensitive skin. It justifies its price and performs it duty efficiently. :) 

Price & Availability :
I got mine from Victoria Departmental Store in PKR 370."LOREAL Paris White Perfect Purifying & Brightening Milk Form" is available on all leading  stores. 

Recommendation: Definitely Yes. 

Well it was all about "LOREAL Paris White Perfect Purifying & Brightening Milk Form". Did you like it ??????
Don't forget to follow my blog. You can find me on Face Book & Twitter . Bless me with your love. Take care .TATO. ....:x








26 comments:

  1. I have used this face wash, its did wonders for me. It worked great to make my complexion fairer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. )Hello my dear !! a great review

    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good product. Surely will give it a try. Thanx for sharing sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very reasonably priced. Might give it a try <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah Dear .... Price is slightly high as compare to other brands but its worthy and justifies it. :)

      Delete
  5. Great review! So good that it dint harm your skin, need to check to out ^.^
    Following you back now lovley~ ^^

    http://mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! Must try for me now

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have used the cleanser from L'Oreal it was great ... will def try this .. Thank you for the great review ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  8. the product seems to be tempting will def try this inshallah
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very particular about my skin care products too but this sounds really good. Should check this out :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like an essential for summers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't even know of the existence of this product so I'll have to give it a go, I'm looking forward to it because I love Lóreal products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah try it. I hope you will like it. :)

      Delete
  12. I also use this face wash and did its review too. I am so happy with it. But, in Khi, I could not find it in less than 500 and your tag suggests 375.
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it in PKR 375 .... I think you bought an Indian or foreign version . As that products include taxes or import duty etc. That is why we find similar products in high prices.

      Delete