Monday 9 November 2015

Review of Sweet Touch England Lash Boost Mascara

Hello Loves !!!

Its being long that I didn't write for you beauties. As hundreds of tasks of routine life have made me crazy. Sometimes, I wish to have multiple brains. As after a hectic day, my brain refuses to do any creative task like a stubborn child. At that time I become helpless and just sit in front of television in search of  any good movie. Hats off to cable operator, he does his best to fail me ;)

A perfect mascara is something which is essential for our beauty routine. Makeup look couldn't complete without applying mascara. So, today I am going to share my thoughts about Sweet Touch England Lash Boost Mascara. Ahhh finally !!! Thanks God. :)

Lets move toward its packing.

Packing:

Sweet Touch England Lash Boost Mascara comes without any packing. Yah!! No box, No plastic sheet or any wrapper. The body is made of black plastic with pink font. The best thing about Sweet Touch England Lash Boost Mascara is its long wand and optimum brush. The brush is just perfect to give lengthened, defined and evenly coated lashes at one stroke of wand, without clumps. For this plus point the deficiency in packing could be ignore.




My Experience:
Initially, I had not high expectations from Sweet Touch England Lash Boost Mascara but this baby surprised me after few uses. It not only enhances the length of lashes but also increases the thickness without clumps.  Its one stroke is enough, if applied carefully as second stroke can give a clumpy look. This Mascara is not water proof and can be smudge because of sweating. If you are a regular Mascara user a non water proof mascara would be a nice option for you, especially in winter. As regular use of water proof mascara can harm your lashes, as lashes cold be start shedding. 



Recommendation: 
If you are looking for an affordable, non water proof, good quality mascara for daily use, Sweet Touch England Lash Boost Mascara is a right choice for you. 

Conclusion:
Provide decent length and volume to lashes 
Non clumpy (Second stroke could cause clumps) 
Pocket friendly
Easily available on all leading stores.
Packing should be improve.

Price and availability: 
Sweet Touch England Lash Boost Mascara is available on all leading stores in PKR 580 /-. 



That's it !!! Hope you all liked the post. I would love to read your comments so feel free and let me know, your opinion. Any suggestions, even positive criticism are welcome. Girls !!! Don't forget to click on "join this site" button to follow me vie GFC. Also shower your love by liking and following me on Face Book, Twitter, Bloglovin and G+. Thank you so much Dolls for blessing me with your love. 

......Take Care ....
TATO :)






5 comments: