Friday 11 September 2015

" Rana's Luxury Resort & Safari Park " An interesting place to see

Asslam Alaikum Girls !!!

Hope you all are doing well. Today I am going to share with you the details of my visit to "Rana's Luxury Resort & Safari Park." Before two weeks, I went to " Rana's Luxury Resort & Safari Park " with my family.



When we were on our way, I decided to share my experience with you guys. I gave responsibility to take pictures of each and every beautiful thing (excluding me hehe ) to my brothers. Friends!!! I was so excited and was planning for my post. I pointed out each and every scene and requested (in fact ordered hehe) photographers ( brothers )  to captured that. We came back after spending a quality time and having so much fun ( ALHUMDULILLAH) . As we entered home, I rushed toward laptop, transferred all pictures from mobile. You won't believe what I saw then ..... Any Guesses ?????.............

Unfortunately pictures were not up to the mark ...Most of them were blur, out of focus, in short were not appropriate with blogging point of you. Don's ask me what was my condition..... I was bursting with anger. YAhh selfies and other family photos were very nice.... My brothers were enjoying the situation, they were looking like the true picture of "BHAI HUM KIA KARAIN ....HUM NAY TO BHT ACHI PICTURES LI THI .... AB TUMAY PASAND NI AA RI TO.... WHAT CAN WE DO... I decided at the moment that next time I will keep camera or cell phone with me and will not trust anyone else. After all it is for the interest of my lovely readers. But Don't worry I still have many pictures to share. I also added few from Google to describe the park properly. Well, enough with background, now move toward the park.

" Rana's Luxury Resort & Safari Park " consist of thick Bamboo jungle of 200 acres and 14 acres grassy lawns. It is situated near Head Balloki. If you want to spend time with yourself, want to observe the beauty of nature and the creatures of ALLAH ALMIGHTY, " Rana's Luxury Resort & Safari Park " is the perfect place for you.



It took 2 hours to reach " Rana's Luxury Resort & Safari Park " from Lahore. This resort is just beside the Head Balloki, so we stopped there. The huge mass of aggressive water was flowing from the gates. It was looking ferocious.









The fierceness of water couldn't judge from pictures. Actual was far impact full. 
After crossing the bridge, we entered in resort and parked our vehicle. Luckily it was day for families only. The security of every visitor is responsibility of the management, which is the best thing. We purchased tickets (Rs. 200 each). 

Entrance of the "WONDERLAND"
The thing I appreciate the most about " Rana's Luxury Resort & Safari Park " is the respect & importance which the resort management gives to ladies. Look at the boards hanging on entrance and all around the resort.






We entered ........

From Google
I don't know why but many funny sculptures are placed in resort. 






There are food stoles in the way to jungle. I am happy with the food as that was clean, tasty and affordable. We ate Gool Gappa, Ice cream, Chips, Lays and Home made Biryani.... :)  


Now talk about the deep jungle. Basically " Rana's Luxury Resort & Safari Park " is a huge man made Bamboo jungle, really beautiful, impressive, artistic and mesmerizing. 













You can visit jungle on train, camel cart, horse cart or donkey cart. We hired a donkey cart. :) You know what Donkey cart moves so smoothly..... ( BHT MAZA ATA HAI ...hehe)

From Google
The most beautiful thing was the concept of free animals and flightless birds wandering around the park. The innocent Deer and fawns (baby stags) were wandering in deep jungle freely. They touched my heart. Whenever, any human passed by, Deer hid in bushes. But still you can see many of them.


Look you can see a Deer trying to hide... :) 

\

Ducks and various other birds were wayfaring like royals. haha. There were many cages having beautiful birds such as parrots, sparrows, peacocks...



OHHH How can I forget about my favorite naughty starved Ostriches (Bhookur Kumar). " Rana's Luxury Resort & Safari Park "  has number of Ostriches. I just loved them. You can buy food to feed those naughty fellows. Their naughty and innocent laughing faces will force you to buy food for them.....;) 



Management also displays the eggs of ostriches. 



In " Rana's Luxury Resort & Safari Park " almost every thing is made of Bamboos and wood, hence is really creative, attractive and artistic. 

Table made from curvy log.
From Google
Swings and trampoline were the main source of fun for children. You can do horse riding and boating also. I did horse ridding. Horses were cute and trained. So, don't worry about safety...just ride :) 

We return back after spending a great day. When we were coming out from the resort the sun was setting down. 




Overall I liked the visit of " Rana's Luxury Resort & Safari Park' and will go there again. I highly recommend you to visit at least once. :) 

So, that is the whole story ... Did you like it ??? Let me know about your opinion. Will wait for your comments. :) :) :) . 
Take really good care of yourself. 
Love you. :) 
TATO>>:x


30 comments:

  1. Amazing and interesting post I must say. Love the clicks. All the pictures are amazing. I have visited this place many times. Feels so good to be there.
    ❁ ❊ Kanwalikram's Blog ❊ ❁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for appreciating my efforts. I also loved to wander there.

      Delete
  2. Wow lovely and informative post. The place really looks beautiful in pics. Will definitely visit there. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This place is more beautiful than pictures. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice place, so much impressed by intezaamia! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful. Glad to know you had fun. I enjoyed having a virtual tour of the resort. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a beautiful place and more fun loving while go with kids....lovely post

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place looks so pretty and the pictures are very lively. Very interesting post:)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great pictures you took Minsa <3 Loved particularly the warning about disrespecting women :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah Hira!!! This thing also impressed me.

      Delete
  8. I can't remember the last time i went to this place. You brought back memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow looks like such a fun place! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to visit this place soon :) may be this trip to Lahore :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woahhhh! Looks like now i need a weekend off too!! I love animals and the concept of free roaming little ones is so adorable! Great post minsa... And yes your brothers did a great Job, have some mercy upon them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah yah sherry you will enjoy there a lot. u must go :)

      Delete
  12. Wow, great pics! And I already following you :)
    Kisses
    http://aistesaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowww amazing place to visit, you inspired me to share my naran/Kaghan trip story
    Thanks for sharing luv....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Inspired someone ...hmmm its a huge compliment Dear ..:) Thanks a lot

      Delete
  14. Lovely post Minsa! :D Glad to know you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete