Monday 23 May 2016

Mother's Day Celebrations With "The Body Shop Pakistan"


Mother is the most beautiful creation of Allah. A perfect synonym for love, affection, care, shelter, shadow and power . She is the only one who could sacrifice her beauty, youthfulness, career and even dreams for her child. World celebrate Mother’s Day on 8th May in order to appreciate the role of mother.

Usually Mother’s Day is celebrated with enthusiasm, but this year, Body Shop Pakistan made this day more happening, not only of my mother but mums of all beauty bloggers. Body Shop Pakistan invited us to visit their outlet with our mothers and enjoy an overwhelming voucher of 10 thousand PKR.  It was a co incidence that my mother was out of town but at the same time it was good in a way. I used all the stuff to surprise her. What a moment it was, when she entered in her room and was amazed to find a goodie bag filled with incredible stuff of Body Shop.

Ok now I am going to share the details of my visit.

When I reached the Body Shop Xinhua Mall outlet, some of bloggers were already there. Few of them were with their mothers. I think all mothers are same, equally polite, equally beautiful & equally graceful. The thing that stroked me right after I entered the outlet was the beautiful interior. I genuinely loved the peaceful environment. 


After initial chit chat we shifted our attention toward the gems and jewels, lying on the shelves and we started the search operation. I must say that the staff was too professional and well mannered. The best part was, none of the staff member tried to obstruct or caused any inconvenience but provided us assistance. We were wandering shelf to shelf, rack to rack. Boy O Boy! it was too difficult to follow the limit. Some beauty bloggers surrounded with world’s best skin care and cosmetic range ……… Imagine..... 





Well! Well! Meeting like minded blogger friends on a perfect venue was the real treat of the day. The voucher was cherry on top. So, here is the lovely stuff which I selected for my Amma. Sometimes, I also use these beauties from Amma dresser and she laughs and says “wise selection, you clever girl”.



  • ·         Loose face Powder
  • ·         Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream
  • ·         Moringa Body Butter
  • ·         Tea Tree Oil
  • ·         A lipstick (Shade 201)
  • ·         A strawberry Soap
Now I would like to appreciate the “Body Shop Pakistan” for this initiative. They not only provided us with a chance to meet and greet each other but also made this Mother’s Day far more special not only for our mothers but also for us. Thank you so much Body Shop Pakistan. At the same time I would like to thank Constantine Media PR for such adorable event.


 Hope you all loved what I selected for my mother. Right ? 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post love. Glad your mom is loving her presents

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was a sweet gesture by The Body Shop. You picked up some great products and all of you look adorable. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, always love to see you again and again... lovely meeting, again credit goes to The bodyshop... Nice pick ;)
    waiting for reviews <3

    ReplyDelete