Sunday 18 September 2016

"Outfitters" Sale Kahani

Sale?? What? Really? Where? OMG up to 50% off. Ok talk to you later, I need to go somewhere. Any guesses where to go? Yes!!! What is better than a sale announced by a renounced brand? And when brands like Outfitters offers up to 50% off. Boy O Boy it’s definitely a party time.
It came and it conquered, same happens in case of sale at Outfitters. Whenever Outfitters announces a sale, people use to go gaga over it. Now a days, Outfitters is offering up to 50% off. So as to enjoy such overwhelming cut rate, last week I went to the nearest outlet of Outfitters. Let me share my experience with you.


As soon I entered the outlet, it was jam-packed as scores of people were busy in shopping. Somehow I managed to jump in that crowd after reciting BISMILLAH. It is obvious to knuckle down in order to enjoy own share of happiness.



I arose to shopping with a plan to control my spending as usually sales are considered dangerous for the well-being of one’s pocket. You know what, I was failed badly and there was no regrets. (Hehe)

Within an hour I had a pile ready to be packed. In spite of over spending I was not ready to skip even a single piece. My heart was whispering “O Poor little dove, you are doing great. Don’t worry money is for what other than shopping.”

Well after doing shopping for myself, I thought, let’s buy something for brothers as well. Dude it was a big mistake. I started checking the stock and couldn’t stop myself to drag numerous articles as they were trendy with terrific price tags. What more anyone wants?


Almost everyone was going back with a pile of shopping bags. An interesting and endearing sight was watching kids busy in shopping. It was something beyond cute. The fashion conscious kiddo in fact “little Fashionista” were busy in selecting outfits for themselves at the junior’s corner and the best part was their cutest style to discuss about the dresses they were selecting. It was an amusing sight, full of cuteness and adorability.

As usual I came back with amazing stuff and big holes in pocket. I believe shopping at Outfitters during sale time was a great experience. More than anything the discounts were not applicable only on old stock but the latest collection was also available at discounted price. There was discount on shoes, jewelry, clothes in short everything lying on racks and shelves.
I believe, people were benefited on the occasion of Eid as well. I mean you are getting a shirt with a price tag of 1000+, in few hundreds. What could be better than this? Totally a win-win situation. The sale will be there till 30th of September and all of you must visit the nearest outlets once in order to enjoy the amazing discounts.

4 comments:

  1. it was an awesome sale,thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful xx

    Really loving your blog.
    Love to see you on my blog
    I am following your blog.Follower # 60, Hope you will follow back. xxx Keep in touch
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete