Saturday 21 February 2015

Misslyn Lipstick 67 - Apricot Nectar Review

Hello Beauties !!!!!!!!

Hope every one will be fit and fine. RIGHT!!!. Here I am with another review. Last time I wrote about " Misslyn Lipstick - 196 dragon Fruit" . In my last shopping I also bought Misslyn lipstick 67 - Apricot Nector from daraz.pk.
Personally I love light lipstick shades but they don't appear as good on me as dark shades. So, I have to use dark and bright lipsticks for better looks.
I am really pleased to buy " Misslyn Lipstick - 196 dragon Fruit" but on the same time I am really disappoint from Misslyn lipstick 67 - Apricot Nector. I took it with the intention to use it in Summer as it was appearing as an appealing shade on website. A decent Light Peach. Have a look.







Look how beautiful it is looking. Is not it appealing you???? 

My Experience :

I was really excited for this lipstick and it broke my heart. :( It is a really really light shade with a visible glitter in it. Light shade may not be a issue but it is bit greasy and have visible shine in it. Moreover it is not smooth and does not cover lips properly and evenly. If you have dry lips or you do not exfoliate your lips before putting Misslyn lipstick 67 - Apricot Nector, it will appear more worse. It also highlights line and cracks in lips.  
Specially girls having darker lips should avoid it. This lipstick appears poor even after applying lip pencil to shape the lips. May be it suit to some one having fair complexion with natural pink lips. 
Overall girls having medium to dark complexion ....it is something which is not for you. Here is a swatch of Misslyn lipstick 67 - Apricot Nector.




Misslyn lipstick 67 - Apricot Nector is looking much better as swatch but on lips, pink or peach shade doesn't appear. It seems some transparent glittery material has put on lips. :( 
I don't recommend to buy it but if you want to or it is appealing you .....Then I have no objection ....;) ;) :) May be it prove good for you. But for me it is some thing not justifies it's price.
I will use it to giving sheer or glossy touch to my matt lipsticks.:) PAISAY TO POORAY KARNAY HAIN NA.... ;) :: hehe

Price: 

It price is PKR 890/- but I got it in PKR 445/- from Daraz.pk.  

Conclusion :
You may like it if 
  • You like to give shine to your lips (without color)

You may dislike it if
  • you find it expensive (In PKR 890/- there are many other valuable options)
  • you expect to appear pink or peachy shade on your lips.
I have written all what I felt. Hope you like my writing style.There may be some mistakes and room for improvement in my review and I expect that readers will let me know about it. Your comments and feedback is valuable for me because it will lead me toward betterment. So feel free and encourage me by liking my Face Book page.
LOVE YOU ALL .................................................... TATO ....:x :) <3  






1 comment:

  1. The lipstick looks amazing....I am a girl who love such shades. Definitely going to try this out.

    ReplyDelete