Thursday 16 April 2015

Jordana Lipsticks Review & swatches

Asslam o Alaikum !!!!!My Dear Fairies, Princesses and Queens !!!
Hope all of you are leading a royal life. :)

Today I am going to share my thoughts about Jordana lipsticks. Once I saw Jordana Lipsticks on a online makeup site (Just4Girls) with a very reasonable price tag. I decided to gave it a try. So, I bought two lipsticks Rough and True red. Few days back Just4girls updated Jordana stock again. As I was happy from last two lipsticks of Jordana, I immediately placed order for all available shades.  :) 
Have a look on my Jordana Lipsticks collection. 



Among seven lipstick I decided to write about four of them.  So you can consider this post as part one. :) In this post you will read about these four lipsticks. Rough, True Red, Blazing Mango and Rafael. 
Packing :
Jordana lipsticks have a transparent lid with golden or silver edges. Its upper body is Golden/Silver and lower body is black.Every Jordana Lipstick has 0.12 Oz or 3.4 gram of product.


Lets tell you about Rough .... Rough is a really beautiful intense blood red shade. It appears extremely beautiful on lips as well in pictures. It is really pigmented and doesn't transfer much. It is smooth and easy to apply. Over all it is a gem of my lipsticks collection. You can see how much I used it and it is about to end now. My sister apply it daily without any break. Even my mother use to say "don't you have any other shade"??? HAR WAQT AIK HI KAM ... MAKEUP ......hehe 


Now tell you about True Red. True red is a decent light red shade. It is appropriate for evening and afternoon time. It is also smooths and apply evenly on lips. The body of lipstick is looking little messy. Don't mind ..:)

Now talk about Blazing Mango. It is a really beautiful coral shade. Imagine the orangish touch to with a stylish lown dress. OOHHH How trendy....Orange is in fashion in these days and It will look so trendy. InshAALLAH . It is a matte shade. It is also smooth and pigmented. Looks really cute on lips.

The fourth one is Rafael. It is a shiny shade . I am not happy with this shade because it is not pigmented and not apply evenly. It would suit on someone who has fair complexion with natural pink lips. 
Here is swatches of all four shades.




Conclusion: 
Overall jordana lipsticks give good value of money. In only PKR 250 what more you can expect...:) Most of them are smooth and pigmented. These lipsticks don't prominent lines of lips and don't smudge also. They don't transfer much. It stay for hours if you don't lick your lips much. On the same time there are some negative points as well. As little part of lipstick remains outside of body. So you have to open or pack it carefully. Otherwise lid can damage the product. The second drawback is its smell. It has a strange scent but thankfully smell vanishes after few second of application. And yes you need any moisturizer/cream/lotion to remove the lipstick stain from your lips.  I recommend Rough, True red and Blazing Mango. Rafael is not much good so its up to you.... :) 

Price and Availability : 
Jordana lipsticks are available on Just4Girls.pk  as it is an american brand so not easily available in Pakistan. Price is only PKR 250 ... and recently it is available on PKR 230 because of sale. 

Hope you like the post. You can find me on FaceBook and Twitter. 
So, don't forget to share your thoughts about this post. :) ..... I welcome your feedback, suggestions and ideas. Take very good care of your self. I love you all. ASLI WALA>>>AND ITTA SHALLA ...TATO....;) 






5 comments:

  1. Nice review. Blazing mango is a pretty shade.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted these but they went out of stock before I could order :-( Blazing Mango is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete