Tuesday 7 April 2015

My Latest Shopping from "Link Road Lahore"

    
Asslam o Alaikum My lovely cutest bubble gums, Muffins, Cupcakes, Pastries and lollipops!!!!!!

Thank you Thank you so much to be so active , supportive and nice on page. Love you ...Muaah
Well how are you?? I told you about my latest shopping and many of you show interest to see it.
Usually it is a habit of all girls to see each other's shopping and have discussion on it . According to me it is a source of pleasure. What you say??

Well yesterday I was wandering on Link Road Lahore in search of some good sandals as I am fed off  from shoes having strips or heels. I think simple sandals compliments lown dresses and they usually come with such nice price tag that you can afford many pairs in a single season. :) So, trendy matching sandals with small holes in pocket save you from anger of mama ( Amiii ) hehe. One purchase of every new shoes my mothers says "Kuch Khuda ka khoof karo..jo pahlay itnay dabbo may band paray hain unay Ulli lag jani hai" hahaha....;) .Ohh forget to tell you that I love to collect shoes too. (Buy and collect not to pick from out of Masjids...haha)

Well here is the picture of my latest shopping...

I bought following items :)
  • Vaseline Total Moisture aloe fresh
  • Loreal Paris White perfect Purifying and Brightening Foam 
  • Revlon Natural Honey Skin conditioning Lotion 
  • Ponds Moisturizing Lotion
  • Ponds Pure White Deep cleansing Facial Foam
  • Forhan's Go Away Mosquito Repellent Lotion ( hehe )
  • Some stuff for Pait Pojja ( you can see only 2 items here )
  • Two Pair of Sandals


I bought black sandals from "Metro Shoes", Orange Sandals from "Stylo Shoes", Face washes from "Victoria Departmental Store" and lotions and edibles from "Askari Departmental Store".

 Metro Shoes, Stylo Shoes and Victoria Departmental Store are located on Model Town Link Road Lahore whereas Askari Departmental Store is located on College Road.
Prices of all items will coated in their detail reviews.
Hope you like this post. Please don't forget to record your feedback. You can follow me on FaceBook. Your comments leads me toward betterment. So keep in touch, keep commenting and take very good care of your self. Love you all. TATO ...:)


5 comments:

  1. I just love shopping..enjoyed the post
    Stay blesses
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love ...<3 ..Good to see you. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice haul and shaid sab ki amian (ami) ase he khti hai :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe!!!! All mothers are technically same ....Hardware may vary but basic software of mothers is same. hehe

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete