Wednesday 15 April 2015

" A magical Mixture for Skin Care "

Asslam o Alaikum my candies, my bubble gums and my chocolate pastries  !!!!!!

How are you my friends.... Hope your are leading peaceful and happy lives.... INSHAALLAH
As I promised, I am here to share a most effective skin care tip. You will be thinking that there are millions of skin care tips available on internet so, what is special about it. ??? My Dear !!! always remember that it is not necessary that every tip is useful and safe for every one. A remedy can also harm your skin as well. let me share a personal experience with you... once I read about advantages of Baking Soda for skin ... I decided to give it a try...(Ohh how fool I was !!! )I used it on my face ... you know what happened then??? Don't ask me...:( I used my vocabulary at maximum extent to abuse the writer. (JITNI GALLIAAN AATi THi DAAY DAli....hehe ) . Hope you understand that internet is not ZOOBAIDA AAPA ...who always provides reliable tips.

So, this tip is not an ordinary tip, its a bomb. As you know my skin is really sensitive and any product could not satisfy me easily. At the same time I have a medium complexion . Body parts which usually expose to sun are little darker. So most of the time my face has a stubborn tan complexion . On the same time creams do not suit me . I am talking about creams of reputed companies (Garnier, ponds, Clean & Clear fairness cream etc. ). 

In 2015 when people have stopped considering light skin color as beauty Pakistani are still obsessed of white complexion. ( WAQAI YAHA GOORAY RANG KA ZAMANA KABHI PURANI NI HOGA >>>> LOG HONAY HI NI DAIN GAY :) )

So, Formula creams like Faiza, Majada, Rashida aala balla beauty creams are available in market to con girls. Whenever I saw a girl with a fair face and dark body parts I understand immediately..."It must be the miracle of  formula cream....haha ... So, Girls stop using these formula creams as they have countless side effects. 

Well coming back to skin care.... 
You need following items to prepare a mixture. 

  • Apple Cider vinegar (1 cup)
  • Rose water (1 cup)
  • Disprin (2 tabs)
  • CECON Tablet ( Vitamin C)  (2 tabs) 
  • Shower bottle 








Put a cup of rose water, a cup of apple cider vinegar , 2 disprin tab and 2 Cecon vitamin c tab ( convert it into powder ) in a shower bottle. 
Put the shower bottle into refrigerator and Use it twice a day. You can also use it before going to bed. It is a natural toner and skin smoother. It cure acne, minimizes the open skin pores and lightens the skin complexion.  

My Experience :
I start using it before a week. You will be surprised to read that in a single week it treated the zit and acne of my face, start minimizing the open pores and bring my original complexion back . As my neck and face had darken from body so, I am happy to tell you my real complexion is back. One thing you must know that it is not a magical mixture that will turn you into WHITE BEAUTY but I assure you it will bring back your real complexion and will make your skin fresh and smooth.  :) 
you will feel some itching as you have put skin polish or bleach cream. But don't worry just sit under the fan and relax. After some time when it become dry and your skin soak it properly, wash your face.One negative point of this mixture is that it has a bad smell. (KUCH PANAY K LIA KUCH KHONA B PARTA HA NA...............:) ;) )
Don't worry the smell will disappear in few minutes so no issues.  

Overall I found this mixture really effective even though having sensitive skin. I recommend you to try this and don't forget to share your experience with me. :)
Please try it on a small portion of your face as safety measure and make sure that you don't have any serious issue with it........ (YA NA HO BAAD MAY APKO JITNI GALLIAAN ATI WO MJAY PAR JAIN ........:) ...hehe) 


Don't forget to join my blog and like my FaceBook Page. LOVE YOU ALL .....TATO ;x













13 comments:

  1. hmm seems interesting :D Glad it suited you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try ... I hope it will also suit you ...:)

      Delete
  2. Nice post. I like natural remedies. Will try this one. And I will share my tried and tested ones on my blog soon. Thanx for sharing.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to read your experiences ..... :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and amazing tip, will try ;)

    Love XoxoX
    walkinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats great that it work for you even in single week, I have rose water but don't know how and where to use now I know it :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Rose water is useful for eyes, skin and health as well.... By talking one sip of it daily, you will get a natural blush on your face. :)

      Delete
  6. Looks like a good remedy. You are right in shunning people for using fairness creams. I don't believe in whitening creams crap as I had a horrid experience using the Fair & Lovely cream, my inside of my mouth became red and rashes appeared everywhere. God! that was so painful. After this I sweared that I will never use whitening creams again. My complexion is fair but you know I was curious to try such creams as mostly such teenagers are, lol

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right...Fairness creams are harmful for skin. They give fairness in start but after some time they give the skin a permanent grayish tone. Girls should be aware of these side effects.... Thank you for sharing your experience.:)

      Delete
  7. This seems interesting, but I already have dry skin so I wonder if it will further dry it out as I don't have acne issue. xx

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you should use only rose water spray. It will moisturize your skin :)

      Delete