Thursday 13 August 2015

Launch of Taazi.com at O' my Buns! Gulberg, Lahore


Assalam Alaikum Dear Readers !!!!!

On Friday August 7, 2015 Pakistan first music website & application " Taazi.com" launched in Lahore. The red carpet launch event held at O' my Buns Gulberg. I was also invited along with many other bloggers. So, today I am going to share with you all details of event.
First of all I tell you about Taazi.com. 

Taazi.com is a ground breaking one of its kind website made by musician keeping in mind of need of musicians in the music industry. Taazi.com is the only music website & app in Pakistan that offers monetization for artists' though a unique payment system specially developed by the Taazi.com team. 
The main idea behind Taazi.com is that all music on Taazi.com has been legally updated by artists or record labels. Taazi is strictly against piracy. All type of music (classic and modern) is available on Taazi.com. Moreover Taazi is a platform that is being avidly used by new and upcoming Pakistani artists to release their music. Taazi allows discovery of new music talent.
The brainchild behind Taazi.com is popular singer Haroon. Speaking about the launch of Taazi.com Haroon said," Taazi.com is an effort to help in promotion of incredible music talent in Pakistan,discourage piracy and provide artists an opportunity to earn money from their original content. I understand the challenges faced by music artists and as a musician in Pakistan this is a website that I wished existed so I went out and had it made". (Press Release)


Now tell you about my experience at the red carpet launch.

When I reached at O' my Buns the spirit of event was on its peak. Many singers and media related persons were on stage including Haroon, Fareeha Parveez, Ali Azmat, Noori, Imanat Ali, Nouman Javaid, Salman Rafique, Fahad sheikh.



I must say Ali Azmat has world cutest child. :)
Media was busy in asking questions. Cameras were flashing and capturing each and every moment. Every journalist wanted to capture more so, they were busy in their jobs.




Fakhra Rafique and Kanza Ali welcomed me there as they had reached before me. They were standing in a corner the perfect location I must say and I wanted to reached there. There were dozen of journalist lying on my way like Zalim Samaag.... I thought for a minute and than walked like a Banded Queen in front of their cameras. (Sorry journalists, I didn't have any other option...hehe).

You can judge by this photo where we were standing. :)
After Salaam Duaa (initiation chit chat ) we turned our full attention toward the people giving speech on stage. Every one on stage was sharing his /her thoughts about Taazi.com one by one. At the same time he was answering the questions putting forward by media. Haroon who is brainchild behind this website also shared his views.



All the celebs posed with flags as Taazi.com is Pakistan's first music website & app.


We were also busy in capturing moments and collecting maximum data for our readers.  When every celeb done with his speech the staff of O' my Buns serve the food. The succulent food enhanced the flavor of event. The whole environment become more colorful because of delectable food. You must try the deserts of O' my Buns . they were yummmm.....




Creators of flavors
After that, celebs moved to red carpet and got busy with media.






Now come to most interesting part of event. Fakhra, Kanza & I was busy in gossips. Suddenly, we had changed into teenagers, as free as birds. We were laughing, taking selfies and observing every one around us. It reminded me the college's fun fares. We had a lot of fun. 

In the end we took photos with Imanat Ali and Haroon. We did little chit chat with Haroon and he appreciated the presence of bloggers on the event. This appreciation acted as energy drink and motivated us. 

Overall, the whole event (Red carpet Launch) was well organised and dynamic. Credit goes to "Constantine PR Company" as they were the planner and executors. I appreciate their management skills and thank them to invite me and my fellow bloggers.


It is unfair if I don't mention about the cute Rikshaw. I loved the Rikshaw as symbolic sign ( trademark ) of Taazi.com . That beautiful Rikshaw put on the entrance was attracting every one. We also took pictures with such beautiful SAWAARI.... :)



In the end O' my Buns gave us boxes containing their two food items. I was much curios about the box and took it after little effort. (AHHH HOW MUCH HARD WORK I DID ONLY  FOR ADDING THIS PICTURE IN MY REVIEW UFFFF :)  



The Marketing manager of "Constantine PR Company" gave us a T-shirt and PR material. You can see here.



I know there is no CD ... ( I lost it hehe )
Overall it was a fun event and presence of two lovely Bloggers Fakhra Rafique and Kanza Ali made it memorable.


So, whenever you need to listen or download Pakistani music, just use Taazi.com. You will find original content there as moto of Taazi is " NO TO PIRACY". Each click and download will be fruitful for your favorite singer. So, Get, Set, Go & say Hello to Taazi.com.

Hope you find the post interesting. What do u think how was the event? Share your thoughts with me. I will love to read your comments. Please comment and make me happy. :) :)

Take good care of yourselves. 
TATO
    

20 comments:

  1. Wow, its nice to see you, meet you and gossiping with u. :) Really enjoyed alot.
    Nice post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fakhra.... In SHA ALLAH we will have more fun in future events too. :)

      Delete
  2. great post ! Glad you guys had so much fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow interesting. The food is so yummy.... And that rikshaw looking beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to c u guys enjoying.looking forward for such events so I could meet u too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In SHA ALLAH ...Dear I would love to meet you. :)

      Delete
  6. I so loved reading your post. Loved the way you described it all. Great event indeed. Glad to know you all had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Huda ...Your appreciation motivates me in a big way.

      Delete
  7. Love the event...all the pictures are amazing. I am now getting more curious to meet all my fellow bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever you will come to Lahore, I would love to meet you. :)

      Delete
  8. Whenever you will come to Lahore, I would love to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had alot of fun! Nicely shared. :)

    Momina xx
    ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dear we had..... Thanks for lovely comment.

      Delete
  10. Lovely post, this looks like a great website to showcase Pakistani music :)

    ReplyDelete