Monday 31 August 2015

My First " Beauty Blogger Award " :)

Assalam Alaikum Friends !!!!

I am really happy and excited to share with you that I have been nominated for " The Beauty Blogger Award".A beautiful blogger & very good friend of mine "Aamal Noman" from "MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe" nominated me for this award. I am so lucky that Allah Pak blessed me with some nice friends (from blogging world) and world's loveliest readers.



Rules:

Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.- Display the award on your blog.- Answer the questions given by the blogger who nominated you.- Nominate other bloggers and link them.- Create 10 questions for the nominated bloggers.


Huge Appreciation & Big Thanks: 

First of all I want to thank " Aamal Noman" from " MaKe_OvEr_cRaZe" for nominating me. You are really a chocolate pie. Just keep me in your heart and prayers. Its only I want from you. 

Lets move toward  my answers:

1. How many people have you told about your blog in real life?

I have told to some of my relatives and friends. But honestly most of the them really don't know what blogging is actually. Most of them consider it as a wastage of time. So, now I keep my beautiful wonderland secret. 

2. How many foundations do you own?

The word which perfectly suits to my complexion is " variable" . Really, I don't have a constant complexion. Some time my skin starts glowing and become lighter and on the other day it becomes dark and dull . So, I have some foundations of slightly variable shades ... some time I used them solely, some times after combining one with another. No, one is of high end brands as I have collect all of them with my pocket money. :) So, I have 
  • Kryolan TV paint stick 
  • W7 skin fresh foundation (Gift)
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation
  • Essence Mousse Foundation
  • Color Studio Foundation
  • Ponds BB Cream ( as a substitute of foundation) 
MM silk foundation is in my wishlist. ;) 

3. How much time do you spend doing your makeup on a daily basis?

It is totally depend on my mood. As if I am in a bad mood or in great hurry, I get ready in five to ten minutes. I apply a compact powder, Kajal and gloss or lipstick.Similarly, If I am in a good mood, I apply BB cream or little foundation, compact powder, kajal, Mascara, Liner, eye shadows, Blush, Lipstick and some times highlighter too. So, there is nothing fixed about me. The quantity and visibility of makeup changes according to mood and situation .
Only one thing is fixed for me and that is fragrance. I used fragrance regularly, on daily basis and even with a massi hulya. :)

4. What is your favorite eye shadow color?

I couldn't decide my favorite colour ever. As all colours are my favorite. Similarly, all eye shadows are my favorite. Mostly I use Golds and Coppers but also love to apply Greens, Blues, Matte Browns, Pinks, Purples, Orangish gold and black . See nothing fixed :) 

5. What is your favorite makeup brush?

I have many brushes but honestly speaking they are nice but no one is my ultimate favorite till yet. Now I am going to take real technique brushes lets see, do they become my favorite or not. 
In short, I am in search of true love.......heheh

6. When you go to a drug store what brand do you look for first?

Actually whenever I visit market, I have a long list (on paper or in my cell phone) consists on my favorites makeup goodies. Whenever any product review (by other bloggers) touches my heart, I immediately note the name of product. 
As I am an accountant by qualification, I always make list of product before going to market and segregate money. So, I have some goals when I enter in market. I also set apart some money to pick extra eye catching products from there :). So, I don't look for any specific brand. :) 

7. What was your first makeup item?

Awww ... Its quite funny. My first makeup items were an eye liner and a mascara. I don't remember the brand name, but I still remember the packing as they were so common at that time. Most of you must had these liners and Mascaras in your childhood. A black plastic bottle having a long mirror (A foggy mirror hahaha) and golden wand. Price was PKR 25 each. (Laugh Laugh.... Oyeee Don't laugh ...I was an innocent young school girl ;) ;)  hehe )

8. Do you regularly or have ever self tanned?

Not at all...  ;) ;) ... Thanks to the hot & humid weather of Pakistan.  


9. How do you feel about over drawn lips?

Over drawn lips !!!! Nope for me ... I think it is better for the ladies who have really small lips . Little cheating is acceptable. But for no reason, I think its better to request a honey  bee to sting your lips. :) 

10. Do you contour on a daily basis?

I do contour some times but not on regular bases. Even though contouring is an amazing technique to play with features but if not carefully done it can turn you into a cartoon. 


Further Nominations: 
I want to nominate these lovely bloggers.... :) 
Sherry Khattak From "The other side of mirror" 
Shumail from "Shumail Beauty and style"
Chemi from "Chemi Makeup My love My passion"
Maryam Asfandyar from "Maryam Asfandyar's Blog"

I hope you will enjoy my answers. Don't forget to share your feedback and follow me on FaceBook, Twitter, GFC, Bloglovin, G+ . Love you all. 






















54 comments:

  1. Congratulations :) it always feels wonderful to recieve an award for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dear ...I am glad. Thank u so much :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats dear for that award. It was lovely reading your answers. And thank you so much sweetz for nominating me for the award. You are such a sweetheart. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: congratulations. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post..

    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to know these beauty info about you <3
    Styleccentric Fashion // SCF // alyssamoniquebustillo.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the Tag Minsa ! Your answers are amazing and spontaneous like always ! It was a pleasure to read after all !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww some comments make your day... It is one of them. Love you.

      Delete
  8. awww thank u dear u r such a sweetheart ... love ur MAASI Huliya (kahani ghar ghar ki
    ) lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ... So, as you Aamal...:) it is my kind of comment hehehe :)

      Delete
  9. Congratulations for your award!

    Kisses
    http://aistesaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulation sugary pie....for your blog award.....You are a gem heart person....deserve all that..
    ❁ Kanwalikram's Blog ❁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Dear ...Actually I am blessed with some gold heart friends ... That is why they loved whatever I do. Love you my Dear ...Muaah

      Delete
  11. Congratulations on the award! you seem like an interesting person ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh and let people think what they think =/ just write for your passion =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Dear... :) People around me and my readers are so sweet and nice. So, they always appreciate me... :) Thank u for your lovely comment.

      Delete
  13. Congratulations on your first blog award love. May you get many more :) It was lovely reading more about you. I use Gold and Copper eye shadows the most too. Great post. Much Love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ameen. Thank you buddy ...You are a sweet heart. :)

      Delete
  14. First of all, Congratulations!! and it was a lovely post. <3 <3

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow such an interesting post. You've got a good number of foundations Minsa,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks Fatemah .... Really ???..I feel that my foundation collection is so small. I want to take some more ;)

      Delete
  16. W.salam Congratulations dear for your award :) I mostly use Gold eyeshadow and yes I also remember those mascara and eyeliner :D. Lovely answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe ..Remember the Mascara & liner na ??? In Lahore, specially in my school they were really famous. Thank u so much for your love. muaah

      Delete
  17. congrats for your award :))

    http://the-newone.blogspot.ru
    INSTAGRAM - hellodashi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the award! You are so like me, I also have everything written own before I go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on winning the award Minsa <3 You have earned it :) And you should try the MM Ailk Foundation; it has the best finish :) Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hira .... :) I am ready t grab that baby as soon as possible. :)

      Delete
  20. Hahaha PKR 25 for mascara :O Hiw cuuuuute ^_^ I so Wanna see it now. Enjoyed reading your answers, buddy. Congrats on your blog award <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaah yahhh!!! A mascara of Rs. 25. I tried my best to find image on Google but couldn't..... :)

      Delete
  21. Congratulations :) As always it is so great to read such interesting answers from fellow bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really enjoyed your answers, such a fun tag you got!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe ...May to bus such bolti hoon ..... Acha apnay aap lag jata hai ...;) hehe

      Delete
  23. Congrats dear for that award :) and its lovely reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks you to sharing this informative blog. i really happy and appreciate you. keep updates to write new blogs. if you need any clarification regarding makeups visit our website.
    fashion beauty blogger in mumbai

    ReplyDelete