Friday 14 August 2015

Review and Swatches of Jordana Lipstick LS-105 Radiant Red

Assalam Alaikum Dolls!

Toady I am going to write about Jordana Lipstick in shade "Radiant Red''. Jordana is an american brand, launched recently in Pakistan and has succeeded in creating enough goodwill.
Lets see what I think about Jordana Lipstick in shade Radiant Red. 

Packing:
Jordana Lipstick in shade Radiant Red has silver body with black base. The lid is transparent and closes with a click. Little portion of lipstick remains out of it's tube (body) so, you have to be careful otherwise you may harm your lipstick. The lid doesn't close tightly but still it is travel friendly. Overall packing is OK for me. 


My Experience:

As indicated by it's name 'Jordana Lipstick in shade Radiant Red" is a bright red lipstick. I am crazy about red lipsticks and red shoes, so this baby has managed to be in my good books. I have medium to fair complexion so, all shades of red suit me really well.  Ooolala !

The whole product inside the body.
Jordana Lipstick in shade Radiant Red is extremely pigment and applies smoothly on lips. Even a single swipe is enough to build a deep red colour. You can imagine the intensity of shade after two or three swipes. ( Hmmm Beautiful...... No?  )  
The staying power of lipstick is incredible (Good 5 to 6 hours). It keeps the lips soft and smooth and doesn't highlight lines. I noticed a single hitch and that is its transfer-ability.It transfers but up to an acceptable level. So, not a big snag at least for me. Overall I just loved Jordana Lipstick in shade Radiant Red.
Do I recommend it??? Of course yes. :)

Price & Availability:  Complete range of Jordana cosmetics is available on Just4girls. Jordana Lipstick in shade Radiant Red price is only  PKR 445/-. So, hurry up grab one for you. :) 
Luckily, I got mine as a gift on winning a giveaway organised by Jordana on FaceBook. Its my eighth jordana lippi, hence I want to grab more shades :). 

I hope you will enjoy while reading this review. Share your thoughts with me. I appreciate and reply each and every comment as each one is really valuable for me. 
Don't forget to follow me on GFC, FaceBook, Twitter, Bloglovin, and G+. 

Take really good care of yourselves. 
TATO :X






29 comments:

  1. Nice color :)
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! honey this is a pretty awesome shade....just love it. I am still on the way to purchase jordana cosmetics...Would love to try this shade as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Dear you must try it. Its worthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful red. I also love trying red colors. Red lippies became my obsession. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the famous for controversy Jordana :P This looks good. I love trying red shades too
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jordana's packaging is always a bummer but the quality of their products are good. Lovely red!

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty red it is... Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i also loveeeeee red lippies ^_^ nice review minsa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello from Spain: great review.I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dear for liking me. I would love to keep in touch ... :)

      Delete
  12. Such a pretty red lipstick,nice review hon:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks really nice shade! <3
    Would you like to follow each other in GFC, G+ or Instagram (my name is @travelera.es )
    Let me know so I can follow you!
    Keep in touch xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tavelera Dear !!!! Would love to follow you. :)

      Delete
  14. I didn;t know this brand but the colour is just perfect!

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed it is. Thanks for ur lovely comment :)

      Delete
  15. W.salam
    Such a lovely red shade it is, I haven't own any Jordona lipstick this review help me a lot :) lovely review.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a lovely RED color. and am very much into Red color. :)
    Nice review :)
    Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super pretty red! nicely reviewed :) -Sadaf

    ReplyDelete