Sunday 15 January 2017

Bioderma Pakistan Bloggers Meet & Greet Session :: Its All About Skin Care



What could be better than meeting your friends in an environment packed with sugar, spice and everything nice. Same happened when “Fourth Arc” & “Bioderma Pakistan” invited me for a beauty Bloggers meet & greet session. “Fourth Arc” is the official distributors of Bioderma in Pakistan.

Usually an invitation articulates how exclusive an event would be. In case of Bioderma Pakistan, the invitation was smartly designed, consisted off adorable small little samples of Bioderma products.  


On 17th December, 2016 an exclusive bloggers meet and greet session was organized by Bioderma Pakistan and Fourth Arc at the Royal Palm Country & Golf Club, Lahore.

The beautifully decorated conference hall was enough to grab the attention. First impression matters you know. Anyhow tables were decently decked, the sample sized Sensibio H2O along with cute & colorful cotton balls were provided there so that Bloggers could try it without any hassle. When I reached at the venue, all my friends were already there, were busy in chat chat. I joined them and soon we were discussing the product range of Bioderma. It was good to see all the beauty bloggers from Lahore together under one roof as it was a prodigious opportunity for bloggers to get to know each other closely and share their experiences.


A photo posted by Minsa Hassan (@minsa_hassan) on

The event started once all the Bloggers were there. The Marketing Head of Bioderma Ms. Beenish Pervaiz and Brand Manager Mr. Siddiq Banway greeted us all and gave a brief introduction to Bioderma. The “Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellere Solution” was the topic of the discussion. Mr. Siddiq Banway highlighted the importance of a good Miceller water and explained why “Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellere Solution” is the best seller around the globe.  

Indeed it was an informative session followed by the quality discussion in which bloggers shared their concerns regarding a makeup remover. The brand manager explained how “Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellere Solution” is the solution of almost all the problems highlighted by the Bloggers. 


After the quality discussion, Digital & PR Manager Mr. Umer Hafeez leaded an interesting activity. It was a quiz competition over Twitter where we were supposed to answer the questions shown on the screen, as soon as possible with a specific hashtag. Gosh!!! It was really interesting. As a Twitter spree, obviously I had to perform well. I gave 9 (out of 10) quickest answers. Isn’t it amazing? Indeed it is and do you know what happened in the end? Everyone was appreciated and considered as winner. Isn’t it unfair? Ohh Poor me!!!! Jokes apart it was a smart move to generate little hype over Twitter in no time. Thumbs up Umer Hafeez. 


After that we were requested to try Bioderma Sensibio H2O micellaire solution. As I have mentioned before, the sample sized bottles and cotton balls were already there on tables. I was really amazed to see the results as it removed the lipstick applied on the back of my hand in just few gentle swipes. 

Boy O Boy!!!! Three dark coats were gone in few swipes. What else you could expect from a makeup cleanser? Moreover the ph level of Bioderma Sensibio H2O micellaire solution makes it inoffensive for the skin and no need to wash your face afterwards. Indeed it’s blessing for a lazy fellow like me. 



Later, Bloggers gave feedback and each and every comment was taken seriously by the team. It ensured how concerned the team was for the betterment of the brand. I am using Bioderma Sensibio H2O micellaire solution on daily basis and going to publish final verdict really soon.   

In the end the guests were served with scrumptious high tea. Last but not the least, yessshh! We were provided with goodie bags. 


Another smart move I must say. Goodie bags were consisted off samples of almost complete product range of Bioderma. Man! Those little bombs were enough to impress someone. Because of them there are three products in my wish list till now and soon I am going to put my hands on them. On a serious note I appreciate Team “Fourth Arc” & “Bioderma” because the remarkably designed goodie bag enabled everyone to test maximum products and select the better suited one. 



The entire event was truly enjoyable. I appreciate the time, effort and skills applied to make the event such successful. Thank you so much “Fourth Arc” for organizing an event such remarkable.

That was the whole story. Hope you liked it. If yes let me know by writing a comment.

3 comments:

  1. The setup was amazing! I am glad you guys had a good time! Love Bioderma, it is my holygrail! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bioderma One of My Favorites ... The Event was lush
    Thanks for sharing
    Glamorous without the Guilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could attend. But I missed it :/

    ReplyDelete