Tuesday 7 February 2017

Stuffed Chicken Breast By Salt 'n Pepper :: Its All About Food


There is no love sincerer than the love of food. It would definitely being said for people of Lahore. Being a Lahori I am not that “chatoori”, in fact I am little choosy when it comes to food. I eat less, in small portions and only that cuisines that really appeal me. Place and order for food and enjoy it in my bed while watching any deadly series or a movie, is something I like the most. 

Today I am going to share such an experience. Last week I ordered “Stuffed Chicken Breast” from “Salt ‘n Pepper” courtesy to Food Panda


Salt ‘n Pepper serves Stuffed Chicken Breast with French Coleslaw & Vegetable. I placed the order by using Food Panda app that allow me to check the menu of all the restaurants near my place. Moreover it helps me to avail many discounts and deals offered in order to facilitate the users. Salt ‘n Pepper takes 60 minutes for home delivery and yes commitment was met. The food was hot and delivered timely. 

Read: Urban Cafe The Perfect Place To Dine In. 

Being a blogger, I had to click some fine photographs, lifestyle of a blogger, you know. So, I placed the food on table and Click! Click! Click! 


Let’s talk about the taste. Cleared by its name “Stuffed Chicken Breast” was filled with cheese and herb butter. Chicken was moist and juicy, cheese was little salty but it succulent. I am a big fan of French fries and yeshh, the quantity of fries was enough to make me happy. The French Coleslaw was good but the mustard leaf sauce was not flavorsome. Overall “Stuffed Chicken Breast has worth to spend for.



I ordered “Milk Shake with Ice Cream” and you know what it was a real disappointment. First of all there was no ice cream at all, possibly it had been melted but seriously I couldn’t find any clue (taste) of ice cream so what melted. For heaven sake, I am Rs. 250 for a small glass of milk shake. At least use any good quality of syrup to add flavor. Sorry but “Milk Shake with Ice Cream” by Salt ‘n Pepper was failed to impress me. Thumbs down for “Milk Shake with Ice Cream”. 


Lastly, Salt ‘n Pepper should improve the packing material. The material used to make the boxes was not adequate even it was unable to keep the food safe. The food was about to fall while transferring it one place to another. In short improvement is required. 

Overall “Stuffed Chicken Breast” was scrumptious enough to pay Rs. 690. Hopefully, Salt 'n Pepper would consider these points and would take some steps towards betterment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment