Friday 27 February 2015

Immense Love and Appreciation for "Sweet Touch Pakistan"


Hi Beauties!!!!!

I am writing this post to give tribute to a brand which is providing quality products in affordable price tags. The brand who is manufacturing excellent products range from nail color to foundation. The most favorite product of mine from ST cosmetic is its nail paints. I am simply love with them. ST nail paints are much more better than many high end and expensive brands.RIGHT?????

Now I want to thank Sweet Touch England for the gift which I won in one of their giveaway on Face Book. It was the first ever competition in which I took part. The best thing about the page admin of Sweet Touch England was, they took decision on creativity and talent base. (May be some people disagree with me ...hehe) . Within 2 weeks I received my gift hamper. I was so amazed and pleased to see the lovely gift. 
The gift was in a bag of Sweet Touch and was in adorable packing. There were eight ST products. :) You will read review of all of them soon. INSHAALLAH

Here have a look of Goodies





Is not it cute ????? 
The gift pack consisted on
  • A Pink Nail Paint
  • A compact powder
  • Eye Pencils (Sky Blue and Golden)
  • A Pink Lipstick 
  • Recently launched ST eyeshadow and Blush Palette
  • A lovely ST Kajal Pencil
  • ST lash Boost Mascara (recently launched) 
Well the purpose of this post was to share the happiness which I felt on receiving the gift with my lovely readers. After all gifts are precious and make every one happy.!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT????

Thank You !!!! "SWEET TOUCH ENGLAND"...   


Hope you like this post consisting on a memorable event. If yes follow my blog and like my Face Book page. Your love and appreciation is precious for me......Love you and TATO.... Don't forget to take care of you.:) 



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning dear! I agree Sweet Touch's nail polishes are such good quality for the price! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete