Friday 27 February 2015

Shopping Experience From " Beautified.pk"


Asslam o Alaikum my Dear Readers !!!!!!!!

Hope every one will be fine ....... As you know trend of online shopping is rapidly increasing. There are numerous online shopping sites and Face Book pages who can arrange any thing of any brand. Simultaneously there are also some factors (Sites and pages) who are cheating people by delivering substandard products. That is why reliability of a page must be check before placing order. Yes they are bloggers who try such sites and pages, take risks, and endanger their money so that their reviews can help people to take right decisions.

HATS OFF TO ALL BLOGGERS AND I AM PROUD TO BE A BLOGGER :)  

Today I am going to write about the recently launched online shopping site named "Beautified". 
As its name "Beautified" shows, this site deals with beauty products. Recently they are offering products of seven brands. When I came to know about its launch I decided to give it a try to check their reliability as there are many sites which are not reliable in term of services,  quality or commitment. So, I placed order with them.
Here is my ordered products.






I ordered following items

  • Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 Lace
  • W7 12 Piece Professional Make Up Brush Set
I placed order on 17th February and Beautified admin committed to deliver it in 7 to 10 days. And you know what???? I received my parcel on 25th February (After 8 days). I was so happy to see such incredible services.
Moreover I communicated much with admin and put many queries but they answered all questions with great patience and exhibited excellent manners. I must say management of "Beautified" is civilized,polite and equipped with professional etiquette.

"Beautified" is charging fair prices and also giving 15% off as discount on launch. They also giving their customers free Sleek Mirror which is definitely a great gift. Most important thing is all the products are 100% authentic. In fact 115% authentic ....hehe
See how handy the mirror is. It has a black lid with magnet which not only saves the mirror but keeps the mirror clean. I simply love this mirror.




  
Here is Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 Lace and W7 12 Piece Professional Make Up Brush Set. Detailed review will be posted later after using these products.





Over all I am really satisfied from " Beautified" and I recommend to give them a try. I will definitely place more orders with them.
Hope you like my review. Please encourage me and tell me how I am working. Give your feedback, suggestions and even Criticism (if any...) and help me in improving my blog. Please like my Face Book page. TATO ....Sweeties .



4 comments:

  1. great.how r these brushes .do a review soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear you will read soon about these brushes INSHAALLAH . <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Glad to read that you had such a good shooping experience! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you dear...Stay blessed forever :)

    ReplyDelete