Thursday 19 February 2015

Misslyn Pakistan Lipstick in Dragon Fruit 196 Review

Dear Beauties!

Asslam o Alaikum.....Hope every one is fit and fine ...Enjoying your lives and busy in hectic routines. But I am sure no matter how much our routines are tough ...we have time for one thing "Makeup!!!!! Makeup!!!!!! & Makeup!!!!!"
No matter mama scold us.... Brothers make fun on our shopping craze but our love for makeup will never decrease.... RIGHT GIRLS ??????? Our motto is and will be

Geena Hoga Marna Hoga     Makeup hoga Makeup hoga :D hehehe lolz

(No matter we live or die we will love makeup)

Today I am going to publish review about " Misslyn Pakistan Lipstick in Dragon Fruit 196". I visit Misslyn Face book page and there was a post about 50% off on Misslyn Products on Daraz,pk ( Daraz.pk ). So I placed order. On website the color of lipstick was different (fuchsia) but in actual it is bit different. When I saw it first time I was disappointed because I was expecting a fabulous fuchsia lipstick.
Well there was no other way other than accepting it.

Here is " Misslyn Pakistan Lipstick in Dragon Fruit 196".








I apply it and it has a nice texture. It is smooth , glossy and nice. I look appears nicely in day light but the amazing thing is it appears glossy and shiny in lights. I was amazed when I apply it in a function. My God! there was such a beautiful decent (not to much glossy) sheer on my lips.  

Here is swatch in day time and lights.

In normal light (day time)

In lights ( Night function etc)
Even though this is not fuchsia but its look beautiful.

Day time appearance
Appearance in Lights 


                            



Conclusion :

It has really light scent. It stays for hours if you are not a lipstick eater. :). It is glossy but if you will use a lip pencil with it it will not smudge at all.
Overall I like this lipstick. Its pay off its price when you will see it in light. You may find it costly because In PKR 890 there are many other nice options available. I got it in PKR 445 (50% off) from Daraz.pk .

Price: PKR 890/-

You will like it if

  • You like glossy lipsticks.
  • You like shiny lip colors.
  • Staying ability is good.
  • Appears good on lips.
  • Does not highlights cracks and lines of lips (if they exist).
  • looks really really beautiful in functions or in lights. 
you may don't like it 

  • If you think it is costly.
  • you don't like shiny lipsticks.

If you like my effort please let me know and encourage me by leaving your comments and liking me on Face Book .  Thank you ...love you.. and TATO .....:) :) <3 

  
                           

                             





                           




No comments:

Post a Comment