Saturday 28 February 2015

Shopping Experience of Face Book Page " Ideal Additions" And Review of a Trendy bag (Bagoo)

I am addicted of online shopping. The thing attracts me toward online shopping is the ease of it. Just sit in front of laptop and place your order and after some days your favorite items will be in your hands. Otherwise you have to request your brothers hundreds of times for going to shopping. I can't sort out yet why brothers remain so busy. They usually do nothing and at the same time have no time to do anything for sisters. (Taking to market, tailor, friends home etc). I think president of Pakistan does not have such busy routine as our brothers have ......haha. RIGHT???? 

Today I am going to share another online shopping experience of a Face Book page "Ideal Additions". I came to know about this page and I checked the stock available. Ideal Additions deals with hand bags, clutches, cosmetics, wrist watches and other beauty products. I asked many questions about products and admin of Ideal Addition answered all with patience and in friendly manners. 
Have a look what I ordered.






Cute cosmetic bag of Ideal Additions


  • Elf Contouring blush and bronzing Powder 
  • Chloe Black bag
  • Elf Studio Backed Eyeshadow (Enchanted) 
I received my order in time as committed by Ideal Additions.  Every thing was in good condition.I found admin of Ideal Addition really friendly, humble and polite. :)

Now going to tell you about the bag. detail review of other two items will be post soon. INSHAALLAH. When I saw the bag on page I took it as a normal size hand bag but when I received it it was a small size bag. At the same time I took Elf studio Baked Eyeshadow (Enchanted) as a highlighter but when it was in my hands, it was an eyeshadow in actual. ( I don't know where my brain was at that time???? May be it was on vacations. :) hehe )
Well I talked about this misunderstanding with admin of page and they offer me to exchange or return complaint goods. Any how I changed my plan to return them because of some reasons and accept those products. But I appreciated the concern showed by Ideal Additions.

Well even though Chloe Black bag is smaller than normal bags but still it is really cool, trendy and nice. It has a long golden metal chain to carry it, which makes it more trendy. You know what I have named this bag. Its name is BAGOO. hehe.Have a look.


The chain can be double to carry it in arm.

                       


Even though it is small but have enough space to put mobile and essential items (cosmetics :).   Overall I liked the bag and my friends also gave good remarks about it. Price of this bag was  PKR 1250. :) .I am also satisfied with the services of Ideal Addition. You must give a try to this page. 

Hope you like what I wrote. Encourage me by liking my Face Book page. Don't forget to comment. :) Your feedback is valuable for me. Love you all ...TATO :X 

4 comments:

  1. The bag looks really cool and it's great that you covered your views in so much detail. :) I don't remember mentioning Ideal Additions on my blog though! :/ Hehe! :D

    p.s: You are doing great! Keep it up! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear. I remember I read one of your post about a bag from Ideal Addition.... If I am wrong still no problem. :) :) In this way I got your precious comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely postt....love the way you explaied. The bag looks super cool.

    ReplyDelete