Thursday 19 February 2015

Oriflame "Tender Care" A Really Nice Lip Balm .....Review


Hello ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I am going to tell you about a really nice and effective lip balm. In fact this balm from "Oriflame" is a complete package. You may use it on your lips, elbow or any dry part of your body. Summer and winter both effect on my lips. My lips start turning black in summer and dry patches shed from my lips in winter. :(...... I used many products for lips (Glosses, lip oils, Vaseline, Petroleum jelly etc.)  but in vain.
Then I found "Tender Care by Oriflame" on a website (Just 4 Girls). I decided to try it. I found it superb. It is so smooth and light. It hydrates and moisturizes my lips as I use it every day, in fact several times in a day. I use it before putting on lipstick. Sometime I use it on lipsticks and it gives a nice sheer shine to my lip color. 
It made my lips pink and soft. Another plus point is its nice fruity scent. Due to this balm my lips remain soft, pink and moisturized in this winter..:)  You will also find it good. 
Here is "Tender Care by Oriflame".




As you can see there is a pink "Tender Care by Oriflame" in back ground. There is a logic behind this image. Actually Oriflame modifies its stock and packing of its products almost every year. Actually It is a page of latest catalog of Oriflame (which is in background) which I got with latest shopping of oriflame products. As I bought this balm in third quarter of last year that is why it is a dark purple jar. It is available in light purple jar now . You can see both  here. :)




You can observe the small size of pot. Cutto Cuttoo little pot. Really handy. I can be fit in clutch, even in mobile pouch. 





You can see the original quantity of product in image of light pink pot. My pot has less quantity as I am using it from months. Don't think it is a small pot. A small pot is enough for months .:) As I am using it from many months but see half of balm is still there.


Price: Its price is PKR 299 but I purchased it in 149 as there was discount offer at that time. I bought Tender care by Oriflame from Just4girls which is a reputed and reliable shopping site for makeup lovers.

Check it out what oriflame is claiming in its catalog about usage of "Tender Care by Oriflame".
Hope you like this post. Please give your feed back and encourage me by like my Face Book page.
Love you dears .....TATO ....:X :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Firstly the packing is so cute. Just loved it. Oriflame product's are too good. Hope they are also available on shops tooo.

    ReplyDelete